Available for individual consultation & Home Visits
Not Just Bendy Hypermobility Services
Tarragindi, Brisbane, Australia
(07) 3342 4284
- Lucy Yan is part of the Not Just Bendy Hypermobility Services team located inside the PhysioTec clinic building.
- Lucy completed her Bachelor of Physiotherapy with Honours Class I at the University of Queensland in 2008, followed by Master of Physiotherapy in both Musculoskeletal and Sports, 2012 and 2013 respectively.
- Lucy Yan is motivated in aiding clients with hypermobility in achieving their best health outcomes. Lucy is passionate in delivering a patient-centred approach with a myriad of treatment protocols, individually tailored for each client.
- Lucy has comprehensive experience in a variety of health settings encompassing both community and private practice settings. Her community exposure includes:
- Post-operative rehabilitation – specialist upper limb clinic
- Orthopaedic wards in hospital settings
- Ergonomics (workplace) Management
- Residential Aged Care
- Lucy has worked extensively within private practice in helping each patient reach their own goals. She utilises therapies such as:
- Clinical Pilates
- Western Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Lucy is available for home visits and telehealth consultations for your convenience.
- Lucy is attending the EDS (Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome) ECHO allied health program in 2021 which focuses on many aspects of issues and conditions commonly presenting with the hypermobility spectrum and EDS.
- Lucy is constantly active in developing her professional experience. She attends regular training and mentoring sessions with Sharon Hennessey, the lead Physiotherapist at Not Just Bendy.
- In her spare time Lucy is an avid foodie, and relishes the great outdoors. She enjoys being physically active, either at aerial yoga or badminton
- To make an appointment with Lucy Yan please contact us on (07) 3342 4284
Join our newsletter!
Stay up to date with our blogs and latest info by signing up to our newsletter.